A gorgeous personalised bride handkerchief, ideal for a bride gift on the morning on her wedding. As our handkerchiefs can have any message embroidered, they make unique keepsake gifts for both Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom.
Our lace ladies handkerchiefs are handmade with Nottingham lace. Many of today’s lace handkerchiefs are made using nylon lace, but here at Extra Special Touch, we like the more traditional cotton lace hankies. The Nottingham lace we use on our linen hankies is made in the last remaining factory of it’s type in the UK, on vintage lace looms to original Victorian patterns, with Egyptian cotton. The factory is only a few miles away from our Nottingham studio, and we have been lucky enough to have a tour of the Cluny Lace factory to see the lace being made.
Personalisation is machine embroidered in our Nottingham studio.
You can have up to 250 characters embroidered, this can be the recipient’s name, initials or long message in a choice of colours and lettering styles.
If you want to keep the vintage wedding look, choose a pale colour for the embroidery.
● 100% cotton handkerchief with Nottingham lace
● Approx. 24cm Square
● Personalised with name, initials or short message up to 250 characters
● White personalised bride handkerchief
● Choice of embroidery colours
● Delicate hand wash / spot clean only
● Embroidered in Nottingham
● 50 characters of personalisation are included in the price. Extra characters can be embroidered, up to a maximum of 250.
● Please note, all submitted personalisation requests will be checked for copyright infringement. Any personalisation found to be in breach of copyright will be rejected and you will be asked to resubmit a non-copyright personalisation message.
Struggling to find a poem or message for your personalised handkerchief? We have a selection of poems that have been especially written for embroidered handkerchiefs, why not pop over and have a look on our Wedding Poem Page.
This poem is for Mother of the Bride from the Bride.
“You’ve always been here for me, each day throughout my life,
And I would like to thank you Mum, as I become a wife,
I’m proud that you’re beside me, to watch my new life start,
Thank you Mum, I love you, from the bottom of my heart!”